Drug policy news from around the world, may 2021 Edition.
– The Czech Constitutional Court Repealed Part of the Criminal Code.
– The Labour Party of Malta proposes cannabis legalisation.
– Rio de Janeiro: at least 25 killed in city’s deadliest police raid on favela.
– Nigeria to legalize cannabis for economic benefits.
– The United States will allow more facilities to produce cannabis for research.
– Opportunities for Community Engagement at the HLM 2021.
– MDMA-assisted therapy for PTSD shows successful results in Phase 3 trials.
Available in podcast format as well: